The World's First Pre-Ignition-Protection Device

ThePIP is a unique non-resettable thermal device designed to activate at a given temperature: 85°C ± 5°. Upon activation ThePIP can be used as a switch to interface with other third party equipment or to isolate the electrical supply to the item overheating.

ThePIP device for PCB & electrical applications.

ThePIP - World's First Pre-Ignition-Protection Device

ThePIP Module for surface mount applications.

ThePIP Modular System Internal
ThePIP Modular System

ThePIP device is manufactured exclusively by Vishay Technology.

Vishay Manufacturing Partner

Approved Installers

Caldera Fire and Secutiy - Approved installers of ThePIP

Caldera is BAFE and SSAIB Approved for the design, installation commissioning & servicing of fire & security systems.

Caldera is and approved by ThePIP for the installation the ThePIP Solution & interfacing with 3rd party systems such as fire and security systems.

Latest News

House Of Lords Fire

Crews from Barrow, Walney, Millom, Ulverston, Grange, Windermere, Bootle, Arnside and even Lancaster spent hours trying to put the fire out and as the sun rose the following day, the iconic building was left resembling a burnt-out shell of its former self.

“We then reach a conclusion by ruling out possible sources of ignition, with the intention of being left with one ignition source, but because the fuse box was so badly damaged we were unable to discount a short circuit or electrical overload.”

Click here to view the full article.

Read More

28 Residents Rehoused

All 28 residents successfully rehoused following explosion and fire

28 residents were evacuated from WatermoorHouse care home after a fuse box exploded at around 1.50pm on Tuesday.

“The fire started in the fuse box and as a result of the damage there is no power to the property.”

Click here to view the full article

Read More

4 Killed In Meter Box Fire

Fire in the wee hours kills four of east Delhi family, 9 escape unhurt

Hours after celebrating the birthday of their 12-year-old girl, four members of a family, including the child and her toddler brother, died.
The fire apparently started from a short circuit in the meter box on the ground floor.

Click here to view the full article.

Read More

ThePIP®
People | Property | Protected