The World's First Pre-Ignition-Protection Device

ThePIP is a unique non-resettable thermal device designed to activate at a given temperature: 85°C ± 5°. Upon activation ThePIP can be used as a switch to interface with other third party equipment or to isolate the electrical supply to the item overheating.

ThePIP device for PCB & electrical applications.

ThePIP - World's First Pre-Ignition-Protection Device

ThePIP Module for surface mount applications.

ThePIP Modular System Internal
ThePIP Modular System

Approved Installers

Caldera Fire and Secutiy - Approved installers of ThePIP

Caldera is BAFE and SSAIB Approved for the design, installation commissioning & servicing of fire & security systems.

Caldera is and approved by ThePIP for the installation the ThePIP Solution & interfacing with 3rd party systems such as fire and security systems.

Latest News

Hampshire firefighters tackle electrical fire at sewage station

30 November 2016

A FIRE caused a pollution incident on the river Itchen overnight near Winchester.

Winchester firefighters believed they had prevented a major environmental incident by stopping raw sewage getting into the River Itchen.

Two pumps from Winchester attended and environmental protection units from Alton and Romsey.

“There was a fire in a control panel at our pumping station in Garnier Road, Winchester, last night. While the pumps were out of action, we used tankers to manage the flows.”

Read More

Read More

Fire crews attend electrical incident at Heathfield commercial premises

29 November 2016

A SMOKING electrical power unit prompted a rush of two fire crews to commercial premises at Heathfield on Monday afternoon

Pumps from Newton Abbot and Bovey Tracey dealt with the incident in Old Newton Road just before 3pm.

Two sets of breathing gear were worn as firefighters used a hosereel jet and dry powder extinguisher to tackle the problem and make the immediate area safe.

The cause was said to be accidental.

Read More

Read More

Incident – Fire in Building

Date: 28/11/2016
Time: 14:43
Location: Old Newton Road, Heathfield
Area: Western
County: Devon

Fire appliances from Bovey Tracey and Newton Abbot were mobilized to a report of a power cabinet smoking at a commercial property at the above location.
Fire crews reported a small fire in an electrical unit which was out on arrival. Crews used 2 breathing apparatus and a thermal image camera to inspect and ensure the building was safe. One dry powder extinguisher and one hosereel jet were also used.

Read More

Read More

ThePIP®
People | Property | Protected